Enjoy a cup of tea!

Enjoy a cup of tea!

I Made The Front Page!





Sunday, November 8, 2009

Treasury


My wonderful friend Tami from Tamilyn and Pillows By Tamilyn put me in her GORGEOUS treasury. This is a screen shot--only 9 items fit, so I apologize for that. But I was so excited, I wanted to share:)


Be sure to check out both of Tami's Etsy shops. Tamilyn has a mixture of beautiful handbags, clothes and accessories. Pillows by Tamilyn has the prettiest pillows I may have ever seen! I know you will enjoy browsing Tami's shops! Love you, Tami!!!


1 comment:

  1. What an incredibly talented person you are. Love your jewelry and your blog is gorgeous. Wanted to know if you could do me a big favor in participating in a Blog Give Away. I know that you are going to love the Gift. So, please just take a second to leave a comment and be part of this exciting event!
    http://tesorofino.blogspot.com/2009/12/grand-prize-give-way-february-1st-2010.html

    ReplyDelete