Enjoy a cup of tea!

Enjoy a cup of tea!

I Made The Front Page!





Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Hero...



This guy was off from work 10 years ago today--He worked in the NYC EMS on an ambulance. When he woke up and saw the news, he immediately got dressed and went right away to help, without a second thought. While at the scene, he saw the 2nd tower collapse on hundreds of people, including many of his coworkers and friends. For this guy and all the others at the scene trying to save lives, I say--Thank you. I will always be amazed and grateful for people like you. Oh, and this guy just happens to be my Brother, one of the lucky responders who did not lose his life that day, but who will never be the same person after what he saw right in front of him. Thanks Jefe--you are a hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment